14 Flares 14 Flares ×
- Would your wife know that your love for her surpassed your love for anyone or anything else?
- Would the last words you spoke to your wife be worth sharing at the funeral?
- What would your children remember about you?
- What were the last words they would hear from your lips?
- When was the last time they’d remember you told them you loved them? You were proud of them?
- Would you know for certain that you’d be in the presence of God?
- Would you regret the amount of time you spent on your career over the time spent building character into your kids?
- What would your tombstone say?
- Who would be the men you would ask to carry your body at your funeral?
- What would people say as a eulogy about your life?
- Would you be doing the very thing you loved to do and that made a difference not only in your life but in the life of someone else?
- Would you worry about unfinished projects?
- Would you lament unforgiven relationships?
Just something to think about today…because today, for some of us or even one of us reading this post, might be our last.